The Hero is an educational game that teaches your students transferrable problem-solving skills, and helps them to look at their goals and ambitions in new ways.
Played in groups of three, it fits into a 45 minute lesson and requires minimal supervision.
- Ideal for PSHE lessons and careers guidance.
- Played in small groups with minimal supervision required.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to learn.
- Potential for follow-up discussions and exercises.
- Teaches problem-solving and goal-setting skills.
- Playing time from 45 minutes, depending on group size.